The Salon de Music
The Family Bedroom
Inside the Chateau
Inside, the chateau is a tastefully decorated and well-furnished
centrally heated family home. Most ceilings are 13 ft high and heavily beamed in chestnut; some are hand painted.
The Chateau has:
7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 shower rooms and a nursery
with magnificent Louis XIII stone balustraded staircase
- baronial dining hall with traditional French oak Templar table seating 14, large bread oven and CD player more pictures.
- elegant salon with 17th Century fireplace, TV, Video. more pictures.
reading room with selection of toys
- traditional kitchen with old farmhouse sink, modern sink, oven, 3 hobs, microwave dishwasher and plenty of cutlery, crockery, glassware and kitchen utensils. more pictures.
- utility room with fridge freezer, washing machine and drying area.
- enormous vaulted wine cellar (with blocked off tunnel reputedly used by the Resistance Movement and said to lead to the nearby town)
- separate w/c
- Shower room with w/c
- magnificent first floor music room with Bechstein concert grand piano more pictures.
- enormous family
bedroom with coroneted Louis XV bed, two beds for children and
- 19th century style en-suite bathroom with roll-top bath more pictures.
pretty double bedroom with watchtower;
- double bedroom in Tuscan style
- modern bathroom with separate w/c;
Pretty second floor twin bedroom with en-suite modern bathroom
- Romantic large double bedroom with Louis XV coroneted bed,
nursery with cot and stylish shower room;
- Very large double bedroom with spiral staircase and gallery;
- Double bedroom with four poster bed, spiral staircase and
- Beautiful bathroom with corner bath
- Library area
All linen and towels are provided and changed once a week when the chateau is cleaned.
Please note that for safety
and the comfort of other guests no smoking or pets are permitted.